- ANARE Club members stay at ski club visitor rates – Go to Contact Us
- General public accommodation bookings welcome, check booking calendar, then – Go to Contact Us
Mt Baw Baw in winter is an ideal place for beginner ski or snowboarders and is great for all levels of cross country skiing and snowshoing with access to the Mt Baw Baw plateau.
In summer, bush walking, wildflowers, a base for Gippsland touring, a cool break from the heat. It’s a great place to stay all seasons with friends or family.
Ideal for extended family or social or event groups, the Lodge is a 3 level A-frame building located in the heart of Baw Baw village. Non member bookings are for exclusive use of whole lodge.
The lodge is located approximately 50m from the day car park and a short walk to ski hire facilities, village restaurant and the Alpine Hotel. (See Village Map)
The lodge sleeps 14 people. It features two bathrooms (with shower and toilet) and separate toilet and a drying room on the lower level, double kitchen with microwave and 2 conventional gas ovens, lounge with comfortable couches, reading area, books and games, day beds and a gas fire on the middle level and bedrooms separated into three sections by curtains (sleeps 4 in each) on the top level. 2 doubles at each end and 4 singles in the middle section.
A child gate is provided for the stairs. The northern rear balcony has a BBQ and overlooks snow gums, the toboggan park and Champagne ski run. The front balcony has stunning views over the Latrobe Valley.
To check on accommodation availability select booking calendar.
Operating the lodge after arrival.
Select from the following list for more details of the Lodge.
What to Bring:
The lodge has a fully equipped communal kitchen with gas cooktops, ovens and microwaves, toaster, jug and sandwich press, ample cooking utensils, and fridge. All crockery, cutlery and non-perishable pantry provisions are provided. Food storage containers are also provided.
Bring the following basics:
- If you have not arranged for linen with your resort booking, bring single or double sheets or sleeping sheets, doonas or sleeping bags and pillow if you prefer your own. (blanket and pillows provided),
- Bath towel & toiletries.
- Food for your stay.
- Sensible warm appropriate clothing.
- Slippers for inside
- Portable cot if required – can be located in the central upstairs sleeping area.
Link to Travelling by car Guide
Activities on the Mountain
Useful links to sites that will help plan your activities on the mountain.
- Baw Baw National Park
- Mt Baw Baw Alpine Resort
- Destination Gippsland
- Visit Baw Baw shire – tourist information